Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz: The centre has introduced India’s greatest ever Quiz Contest ‘Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz’. The theme of the primary quiz is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana. The quiz collection has been release on Ambedkar Jayanti April 14, 2022, at the delivery anniversary of Bharat Ratna Dr Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar. Ambedkar is an icon of social justice and empowerment.
The Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz is being arranged through the Ministry of Electronics and Knowledge Era as part of an outreach effort to construct consciousness in voters. The quiz goals to sensitize the contributors about more than a few schemes and projects and the way to avail advantages from them.
The quiz contest will likely be to be had in 12 languages and can lift a money prize of Rs 2000 every for 1000 winners in step with quiz. The mygov quiz has been introduced at 5pm on April 14 and will likely be are living until 11.30 pm on April 28th.
Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz: Know Key Main points
Mygov quiz period: April 14- April 28.
It might be a timed quiz with 20 questions that must be replied in 300 seconds.
The quiz is to be had in 12 languages- England, Hindi, Malayalam, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Assamese, Punjabi, Telugu, Tamil, Odia and Kannada.
A most of 1000 top-scoring contributors will likely be selected as winners in step with quiz and will likely be awarded a money prize of Rs 2000.
The way to Play Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz?
- Consult with quiz.mygov.in web page to play the quiz.
- Make a selection your most well-liked language possibility from a drop down at the height proper nook.
- Then click on on play quiz possibility.
- Resolution 20 questions inside 300 seconds.
1st Quiz on Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY)
The primary quiz is on Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY).
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana: Key Options
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) is a pro-poor scheme that used to be introduced to scale back the demanding situations confronted through the deficient and maximum inclined because of disruptions brought about through the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The principle purpose of the PMGKAY scheme used to be to make sure no deficient or inclined individual or family went hungry.
- Below the scheme, all NFSA (Nationwide Meals Safety Act) beneficiaries have been entitled to five kgs of loose foodgrain each month.
- The estimated monetary outlay of the scheme used to be about Rs. 3.four Lakh Crore.
- The PMGKAY is a novel scheme that specializes in fighting the consequences of the covid pandemic at the deficient of the rustic.
- Over 1,000 Lakh MT of meals grains have already been disbursed below the scheme.
- The scheme used to be a success in holding excessive poverty low in India all the way through the pandemic.
Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz Importance
The Sabka Vikas Mahaquiz is part of the central executive’s efforts to interact with the voters in participatory governance as part of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav which is celebrating 75 years of India’s Independence.
The federal government goals to deepen its engagement on the grassroots stage throughout the quiz contest. It goals to boost consciousness concerning the affect and succeed in of the more than a few executive programmes.